Pumpkins drying on the dryer.
1. We (Papaw and Mamaw) took 2 of our grandbabies, age 2 & 4, to pick out their pumpkins
2. Then we purchased Crayola Crayon Washable Paints and a packet of little Crayola paint brushes of different sizes
3. Covered the kitchen table with a plastic tablecloth and set the kids up in their chairs
4. Gave them wet paper towels to clean their pumpkins and to wipe off their brushes
5. Opened the little paint pots
6. And stood back,smiling,as they enjoyed being creative!
P.S. The little ghosts are mine. I made them out of the plastic bags we save after a trip to the grocery store. Can’t wait to make more and hang them in the trees and around the house. Happy Almost Halloween