“Have regular hours for work and play;make each day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you understand the worth of time by employing it well. Then youth will be delightful, old age will bring few regrets, and life will become a beautiful success.” By Louisa May Alcott.
“I like good strong words that mean something…” By Louisa May Alcott.
A LONG FATAL LOVE CHASE & THE LITTLE WOMEN LETTERS
These two books have been seen sitting on my desk, beside my bed, and on several tables in our family room. I have picked them up several times, to set them back down. I whisper lies that I promise to read them later!
Great Reasons Why Not To Read:
- Started a New Website For Our New Farm We Bought In October 2019 http://newohanafarmtn.com
- Writing My Books On http://pressbooks.com My Stories & Ideas That Beg & Pester Me To Write
- Planning & Cooking the Meals For the Household & Writing The Recipes Down & Photographing The Finished Product
- Loving and Training Our Sweet Puppies, Daisy the Bulldog & Oreo the Blue Heeler/Collie
- Business Meetings On Animals We Want To Have (How To Protect Them & How To Keep Them Contained
- Repurposing Me In a New Business That I am So Excited About-A MicroGreen Business that We Still Need To Name-We Call the Building Sprouts Lab! Thought That Was Cool 🙂
- Ordering Our Seeds For Sprouts Lab & For Our Gardens
- And the Biggest Blessing-Moving My Parents In To Our New Home!-They Have a Beautiful Large Newly Carpeted Bedroom & A Freshly Painted Hardwood Floor Family Room of Their Own! A Gorgeous View of the Mountains & Wildlife-Dad Can Work On Sermons & Mom Can Work On Decorating, Her Crafts, & Sewing. We know They Are Safe & Well Fed & Cared For!
“He Who Believes Is Strong; He Who Doubts Is Weak. Strong Convictions Precede Great Actions.” By Louisa May Alcott
Everything Can Be Done:
- New Business
- Multigenerational Living
- And Reading!!!
I look forward to the hard work & fun time with family on the farm because I know we are very blessed. I look forward to carving out time through the day and night to write and read. I look forward to the future whatever it may bring. :)Jen