Taking the verse from the book of Ezekiel in the Bible from chapter 4, verse 9, Food for Life has created wonderful and healthy breads for your family to enjoy. Taken directly from their website:
“It’s this special, unique combination of 6 grains and legumes that harvests benefits beyond what we normally expect from our breads, pastas, cereals, and other foods.
- Source of Complete Protein – Rated 84.3% as efficient as the highest source of protein (comparable to that of milk or eggs)
- Contains 18 Amino Acids – Including all 9 essential amino acids
- Increased Digestibility – Sprouting breaks down
starches in grains into simple sugars so your body can digest them easily.
- Increased Absorption of Minerals – Sprouting breaks down enzyme inhibitors, so your body can more easily absorb calcium, magnesium, iron, copper and zinc.
- Increased Vitamin C – Sprouting produces vitamin C.
- Increased Vitamin B – Sprouting increases the vitamin B2, B5 & B6.
- Great source of Fiber – Combining sprouted grains and legumes gives a good amount of natural fiber in each serving.”
The combination of the best ingredients and baking methods make for a wonderfully delicious bread. Look for them ion your grocer’s specialty or organic section in the refrigerated section. It is best to kept frozen until use.
Take thou also unto thee wheat, and barley, and beans, and lentiles, and millet, and fitches, and put them in one vessel, and make thee bread thereof, according to the number of the days that thou shalt lie upon thy side, three hundred and ninety days shalt thou eat thereof. Ezekial 4:9 KJV
Food for Life is their website, full of information about their history, process, and various products. Check them out, your family will be glad you did.
Starting back in 1964 by Max Torres, these organic and delicious foods are carried by many of the local grocery stores. They should be a part of everyone’s healthy diet.
Have you tried Food for Life products, what was your opinion? Tell us what your favorite items were?
Check us out at JenGaryNewAdventures.com and follow us on Pinterest.